Check this document here to know what it is you should finish before your test.
It also tells you what it is you need to study for the test!
Check out the Grammar in a Nutshell powerpoint. Click here to open the document that tells you exactly what kind of grammar questions you can expect! So please fill this in and once you’re done, you can ask me the answers to these (4) exercises.
There will be a writing exercise, quite similar to the one in your book (on page 188)!
In total you’ll be able to score 95 points (and you need 62 to pass).
This is how it’s made up:
- you can get 20 points for vocabulary
- there are 24 points for the sentences
- 5 points for the antonyms
- a nice round 10 points for wh-questions
- another 10 points for the combination exercise present perfect/past simple
- the future tenses will/going to will score you 8 points
- 8 more points for the degrees of comparison
- finally there are 10 points for the writing exercise